To remember user preferences (e.g. Did you accept cookies? Which language do you prefer?)
To count the number of users who visit our site, how often they visit and what web browsers and screen sizes they use. We use Google Analytics for this purpose.
Why do we do this?
By tracking your preferences we make the site easier to use for you. We don't want you to have to ask you the same questions on every visit.
By counting our users we can establish if changes to the site have a positive or negative impact on our users. We can also establish which browsers are popular with our users which helps use to make sure our site works best for our customers.
Privacy and cookies policy
1 / GDPR
Funday Media Limited respects your privacy and the right to control your personal data. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open to inform you what data we collect and why we collect it. We protect your data as if it were our greatest trade secret.
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at Funday Media Limited can be contacted at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. He is responsible for answering all of your questions, we are committed to processing your requests within 72 working hours.
Funday Media Limited is the controller of your personal data in accordance with the legislation in force.
Here is a summary of what you can expect when visiting our website:
- We monitor your web activity for marketing purposes
- We collect personal information for marketing and communication purposes.
- We process personal information by sending them to the integrated email and customer relationship management (CRM) systems for marketing and customer relations purposes.
- We store personal information in our databases for analysis purposes
- Your behavior and activity on the web can be used for marketing purposes such as targeting and marketing analysis.
What personal data do we collect?
Funday Media Limited collects information primarily from you as a customer.
The personal data we collect may be based on your interaction with our website:
• Your first and last name
• Your phone number
• Your email address
• Your IP address
How we use the information we collect
Funday processes personal data primarily for the purposes indicated below and for any other purposes mentioned during collection:
• Execute the functionalities through one of the platforms offered by Funday Media Limited
• Enable good customer service, such as handling your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information you have requested, e.g. newsletter, white papers, documentation;
• To manage customer profiles, carry out analyzes and market research;
• For system administration and to obtain statistical data on the behavior and uses of our users;
• To develop, deliver, and improve our products and services by analyzing your behavior on our websites and applications.
Personal data is also used for analysis purposes to carry out segmentation and targeting, in order to develop personalized offers and services.
• To send you information and promotions by SMS, email, app, push or other digital contact channels such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us;
• To contact you via the application, SMS, email or post about other offers, promotions or services that we think may be of interest to you, please note that you can refuse this promotion at any time;
• Provide you with relevant recommendations, offers and personalized services based on the needs of other people with behaviors similar to yours;
• To help us develop our site and our application to be more useful and improve your user experience of the services offered by Funday by customizing the display of the services to your profile;
• Send important messages to inform you about changes in our legal notice;
Funday only works with partners who process personal data within the EU / EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as in the EU / EEA, for instance by adhering to the Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the United States.
Right to forget, store and disclose your personal data
You may withdraw your consent at any time by making a request via the "contact us" function or by contacting our DPO at this email address: email@example.com
The processing is compliant with the legislation in force and means that personal data are not kept for a longer period than necessary for processing. We will keep your data for as long as you have a business relationship with us. For marketing purposes, information that is more than 4 years old is not used. This implies that the data will be deleted when they are no longer relevant or necessary for analytical or direct marketing purposes for the purposes for which they were collected. Some information may be retained longer if necessary due to other legal requirements. However, the processing of personal data always guarantees high security and confidentiality.
Your rights and choices
You have rights over your personal data and you can request the modification or destruction or portability of your saved data. Funday will rectify, on its initiative or on the initiative of the client, any data deemed incorrect. You can also request at any time that your data be erased or that their use is restricted by contacting us (see the section "How to contact us"). If you believe that we are not respecting your rights, please contact Funday or the Data Protection Authority in your country, at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure / data-protection-authorities / index_en. htm.
You may at any time opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by updating your account settings by clicking "Unsubscribe" in the email and SMS communications we send to you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service to help you stop our communications.
Links to other sites
If our site contains links to third party websites, websites, or materials published by third parties, these links are provided for information purposes only. Since Funday has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we are not responsible for their content. The Company is also not liable for any damages or loss that may result from the use of these links.
How to contact us
For more information on the management of personal data or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us:
2 / LEGAL NOTICE
FUNDAY MEDIA LIMITED
Share capital of 100,000 €
Inniscarra, Main Street, Rathcoole, Co Dublin, Ireland
3 / COOKIES
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at Funday Media Limited can be contacted at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. He is responsible for answering all your questions; we are committed to processing your requests within 72 working hours.
Funday Media Limited is responsible for processing your data under current legislation.
The personal data that we collect may be based on your interaction with our website and could include:
Your first and last name
Your phone number
Your email address
Your IP address
You can withdraw your consent at any time by making a request via the "contact us" function or by contacting our DPO at this email address: email@example.com.
You have rights over your personal data, and you can request the modification or destruction or portability of your saved data.